29.12.2012 RIFF JTAG – AT&T HTC Status (HTC ChaCha PH0613000) Ubrick, Boot, IMEI, SuperCID repair supported
Repairing bricked HTC ChaCha (HTC Status) (PH0613000) is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC. Battery presence may be required.
In case you have no USB cable near, make sure battery is charged enough and hold Power On button during initiation of JTAG connection.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s SPL to 1.13.0000 version. Additionally to SPL and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘PH0613000’.
To resurrect HTC ChaCha:
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC ChaCha (PH0613000) JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure HTC ChaCha (PH0613000) is selected in the list of models;
- If you use battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button.