31.05.2012 RIFF JTAG – HTC One V T320e (HTC Primo) Unbrick, Unlock, SuperCID, IMEI Repair supported
Repairing bricked HTC OneV (PK76100) is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is connected. Please note, battery presense is required.
Current resurrector works via USB interface thus no JTAG connection is required. You may need to install RIFF BOX DCC Loader USB Interface USB driver if you run this for the first time. Drivers are located in JTAG Manager directory (Drivers folder).
In order to connect, device must be detected by system as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader communication port. To force device into this mode (that is if your device is dead but there is still no USB activity when you connect it to PC with USB cable) use testpoint to disable the eMMC memory – for this shortcut specified point on the schematics to the GND during power-on stage.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s SPL to 1.16.0000 version. Additionally to SPL and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘PK7610000’.
There is option to reflash android BOOT and RECOVERY zones.
To resurrect HTC OneV via USB Cable:
- If required, use testpoint to force HS-USB QDLoader mode: for this de-power board, shortcut specified point in the schematics to GND with the help of a needle, attach battery and then insert USB cable into PC, wait while phone enumerates as HS-USB QDLoader and then remove the needle;
- Make sure HTC OneVC (PK76100) is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally you can flash it using known flashing methods. You can use CWM recovery to flash any ZIP file – for this during resurrection add BOOT & RECOVERY zones to be resurrected too.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button.