30.08.2011 Sierra Wireless 597 AirCard – Unbrick – Boot repair supported
Resurrecting CDMA USB Modem Sierra 597 is simple. Just make sure you solder all JTAG signals and insert modem into a USB port for it to get powered.
You can select which areas to be repaired during requrrection process.
To resurrect CDMA USB Modem Sierra 597:
- Solder JTAG cable to Sierra 597 JTAG pads;
- Insert Sierra 597 into any USB port for power;
- Make sure USB Modem 597 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Select areas to be repaired in the settings window;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- De-solder JTAG wires;