04.05.2011 HTC Droid Incredible ADR6300 (HTC Incredible C) Unbrick Dead Boot Repair supported
Resurrecting HTC Incredible C is easy. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC. Battery presence is not required; connection can be established with detached board.
Additionally to SPL and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘PB3120000’.
To resurrect HTC Incredible C:
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Incredible C JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure HTC Incredible C is selected in the list of models;
- If you use battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button to enter HBoot menu;
- Hold ‘Volume up’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button to enter Recovery mode;
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.