24.10.2011 Samsung Corby II – S3850 supported
Samsung S3850 resurrection is simple. Battery is not required. To power the board it’s most convenient to use an USB Data Cable.
In orger to contact to JTAG pads you may need to carefully scratch off paint covering (mask layer) above them.
To resurrect Samsung S3850 do this:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung S3850 JTAG pads;
- Insert battery and connect USB cable to phone and PC;
- Make sure Samsung S3850 is selected in the list of models
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait few seconds until software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using original Samsung downloader software to restore it to the working state.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold both ‘Volume Up’ and ‘Call’ keys and press Power-On.