12.04.2011 HTC Polaris (HTC Cruise) Unbrick, Unlock, IMEI and CID Update, ModelID repair supported
Resurrecting HTC Polaris is easy.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s SPL to 2.20.AxeBox. Additionally, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘POLA10000’.
To resurrect HTC Polaris:
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Polaris JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure HTC Polaris selected in the list of models;
- If you use battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.