07.02.2011 RIFF Box JTAG Manager v1.23, RIFF Box firmware v1.17
* Optimized DCC transfers (debugger-to-target) for ARM9 cores (~64,3% speed increase)
* Added RX-polling feature (debugger-to-target) for ARM9 DCC transfers.
RIFF BOX firmware is able now to wait (if resurrector DLL will request so) for ARM9 target to be ready to accept next packet over DCC: this feature slows down a little the JTAG-to-ARM9 DCC transfers but guaranties no packets loss for slow clocked targets;
JTAG Manager 1.23
* Improved DCC flashing functionality (for DCC Loaders that work in targets with a small RAM capacity);
* Added 4 very low RTCK Sampling frequencies (20kHz, 40kHz, 60kHz and 80kHz) for some extreme cases
* Fixed another bug in the optimized DLL loading scheme;
* Increased ERASE waiting timeout (for slow NOR flash chips) so now erase operation for such chips will go successully and will not result in erase timeout
* Added “Usefull plugins” page;
“Usefull Plugins” will be new feature, we hope to release first one during this week. So stay tuned.
As usually, click the “Check for Updates” button to obtain latest files.