20.07.2012 RIFF JTAG Manager v1.44, RIFF Box Firmware v1.33 Released – Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 support
JTAG Manager 1.44
Added support for a set of QUALCOMM Snapdragon S4 MCUs (like MSM8960): these devices are added to Targets list
Added “Override Embedded I/O Voltage” feature: in some rare cases users can use this option to stabilize the weak signals by increasing/decresing JTAG I/O voltage levels, thus overriding embedded voltage settings in a DLL. For this: click “Advanced Settings” button on the “Box Service” page and select a desired voltage level. NOTE, “Override Settings” is valid for current session only, and it is automatically disabled upon next JTAG Manager startup.
Few minor rearrangments & fixes.
Added few more processor controll “HAS” script instructions.
Added support for a set of QUALCOMM Snapdragon S4 MCUs (like MSM8960).
Added RX-polling feature (debugger-to-target) for PXA3XX DCC transfers.
RIFF BOX firmware is able now to wait (if resurrector DLL will request so) for PXA3XX target to be ready to accept
next packet over DCC: this feature slows down a little the JTAG-to-Target DCC
transfers but guaranties no packets loss for slow clocked targets;
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.
* Optimized DCC transfers (debugger-to-target) for ARM9 cores (~64,3% speed increase)
* Added RX-polling feature (debugger-to-target) for ARM9 DCC transfers.
RIFF BOX firmware is able now to wait (if resurrector DLL will request so) for ARM9 target to be ready to accept next packet over DCC: this feature slows down a little the JTAG-to-ARM9 DCC transfers but guaranties no packets loss for slow clocked targets;
JTAG Manager 1.23
* Improved DCC flashing functionality (for DCC Loaders that work in targets with a small RAM capacity);
* Added 4 very low RTCK Sampling frequencies (20kHz, 40kHz, 60kHz and 80kHz) for some extreme cases
* Fixed another bug in the optimized DLL loading scheme;
* Increased ERASE waiting timeout (for slow NOR flash chips) so now erase operation for such chips will go successully and will not result in erase timeout
* Added “Usefull plugins” page;
“Usefull Plugins” will be new feature, we hope to release first one during this week. So stay tuned.
As usually, click the “Check for Updates” button to obtain latest files.