19.04.2013 RIFF JTAG – HTC Titan X310E (HTC Eternity) Unbrick, Unlock, IMEI and SuperCID repair supported
Repairing bricked HTC Titan (PI3911000) is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is connected. Please note, battery presense is required.
Some (or all) revisions of HTC Titan (PI3911000) boards have JTAG interface disabled (that is enable MARM JTAG Fuse is blown in the MSM chip). In this case the JTAG may be enabled only by firmware itself. This is done by the DBL loader, so if DBL area is damanged and MCU has JTAG Disable FUSE blown then there is no way to resurrect your phone via JTAG interface. However, in this case you may use HTC Titan (PI3911000) USB DLL version which does not require JTAG interface and does resurrection procedure via USB cable.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone (except DBL area) and will re-write PDA’s SPL. Additionally to SPL and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘PI3911000’.
To resurrect HTC Titan (PI3911000):
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Titan (PI3911000) JTAG pads;
- Insert battery and connect USB Data cable;
- Make sure HTC Titan (PI3911000) is selected in the list of models;
- If you use only battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button.