Fixed access violation bug upon JTAG Manager startup if there is no RIFF Box detected and Cancel button is clicked.
(SDK): more functions are now available (exported) for future Resurrector DLLs;
Added flags for JTAG Manager to be able to retrieve memory chip size from the DCC Loader.
Fixed initialization bug for NOR-related DCC Loadererss
ScriptEngine: added options pocessing ‘/byte’, ‘/word’, ‘/long’ to data.save.binary instruction: thus it’s possible now to read memory through script using desired bus access width (8-,16-, or 32-bit widths). For example: “data.save.binary c:\myfile.bin 0x00..0x11FF /word” – will read 0x1200 bytes from memory into myfile.bin file starting from address 0x00 using 16-bit bus accesses.
Note: “Read Memory” button on the JTAG Read/Write page reads memory using 32-bit bus accesses only.
RIFF Box Firmware v1.19
Added more H/W script (*.has) instructions;
Added HTC security processing functions;
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.
27.08.2010 JTAG Manager v1.13, JTAG Firmware v1.13 released
JTAG Manger 1.13
– Added feature to display FLASH chip capacity information
– Added feature ‘Auto FullFlash size’ to DCC Read/Write page for simplified Full Images reading/writting
– Fixed DCC Loader Settings dialog
– Added resurrector interface function ‘GetChipSize’ which now enables resurrector DLL to receive target’s memory size
for proper data selection for flashing (like in Huawei Modem E1550 64/128MB versions);
– fixed ARM9 core debug capabilities when core is in Thumb mode
(when ARM9 core was entering debug from Thumb state some CPSR register’s flags were lost, same was when core was leaving debug into Thumb mode);
– FFFFFFEE instruction was added into HAS scripts processing module;
Click “Check for Updates” button to download new JTAG Manager and JTAG firmware.