Fixed access violation bug upon JTAG Manager startup if there is no RIFF Box detected and Cancel button is clicked.
(SDK): more functions are now available (exported) for future Resurrector DLLs;
Added flags for JTAG Manager to be able to retrieve memory chip size from the DCC Loader.
Fixed initialization bug for NOR-related DCC Loadererss
ScriptEngine: added options pocessing ‘/byte’, ‘/word’, ‘/long’ to data.save.binary instruction: thus it’s possible now to read memory through script using desired bus access width (8-,16-, or 32-bit widths). For example: “data.save.binary c:\myfile.bin 0x00..0x11FF /word” – will read 0x1200 bytes from memory into myfile.bin file starting from address 0x00 using 16-bit bus accesses.
Note: “Read Memory” button on the JTAG Read/Write page reads memory using 32-bit bus accesses only.
RIFF Box Firmware v1.19
Added more H/W script (*.has) instructions;
Added HTC security processing functions;
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.
16.08.2010 RIFF JTAG HTC Dream, Google G1 Update – added 8 bit bus support
Please start JTAG Manager and click “Check for Updates” button. You’ll be notified about new DLL-s, download it and restart the software.
“HTC_Dream.dll” contains pinout, repair instructions and required repair files for HTC Dream Google G1 Unbrick, Unlock and IMEI repair.
JTAG Manager 1.12
– Added mutlichain options support for CMM scripts
– Added advanced multichain setup (“Advanced…” in the TAP# field)
– Added Cortex-A8 processor selection
– Added BOX pinout button (which is placed on Resurrection page)
– Addedd Cortex-A8 core 16-bit and 8-bit bus read/writes (which are be used in scripts mostly)
– Addedd CoreSight DAP ROM Table processing for automatic ARM core search.
– Addedd advanced MultiChain selection (IRPRE, IRPOST, DRPRE, DRPOST) in case simple TAP number is impossible to select (like in OMAP850)
– Addedd feature to set custom timeout after NRST is asserted back to high level
(for backward compatibility default timeout for ARM9 is set to 10ms, for other cores – 0ms)
Please start the JTAG Manager and click “Check for updates” button. You’ll be notified about new updates. Download everything and restart the software.
Box firmware will be updated automatically, but in case box stucks in bootcore mode, update firmware manually. Make sure to select v1.12 firmware.